The Boosted Post Artist Spotlight Selection (the “Selection”) is organized by BandLab Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“BandLab”)
- The Selection is open to all BandLab users worldwide, except employees of BandLab, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Participants must be individuals and 18 years old and above.
- By Boosting a post to be considered for the Selection, each participant represents, warrants and undertakes as follows:
(a) all his/her personal information provided on their BandLab profile is true, correct and complete, and that he/she is not assuming a false identity, and
(b) his/her post(s) on BandLab are the original works of the participant and/or works in the public domain.
- The Selection starts on Saturday, December 16, 2023, 6PM PST and ends on Sunday, December 31, 2023, 6PM PST. No Boosted posts will be considered after the Selection closes for whatever reason.
- To be eligible for the Selection, each participant must:
- Boost a post on their BandLab feed within the Selection dates of December 16, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
- Be an active BandLab user, evidenced by a minimum of five BandLab feed posts before December 16, 2023.
- Link their social media profiles on their BandLab profile page.
- Use a presentable display picture that adheres to BandLab community guidelines.
- Each participant hereby indemnifies, defends and holds harmless BandLab and its related companies, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, contractors and service providers (collectively, “BandLab Parties”) from and against any third-party claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) participant’s breach of these terms and conditions; or (b) a claim that participant’s post infringes any third-party rights.
- BandLab’s designated judges will curate the Boosted post submissions and select 1 winner based on their submissions’ overall merits taking into consideration originality, creative and innovative elements in composition and structure, quality and technical proficiency, and overall impact of each submission.
- The participant selected for the Artist Spotlight will get:
- A feature on the BandLab Explore Page under the Featured Artists section.
- Direct promotion of their Boosted track to approximately 100,000 BandLab users’ inboxes within the BandLab app.
- In the event of a claim for copyright infringement against BandLab Parties arising from, related to and/or in connection with the winning submission, BandLab reserves the right, in addition to any other available remedies, to forfeit the prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- The participant selected for the Artist Spotlight will be notified via a push notification sent to their phone, leading to a message in their BandLab inbox.
- All decisions made by BandLab in relation to the Selection are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by BandLab.
- The participant selected for the Artist Spotlight agrees to the use of their winning entry, name/handle and/or image (as may be applicable) by BandLab, and advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes connected to the Selection without payment or compensation.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Selection, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of BandLab.
- BandLab reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. BandLab further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease the Selection at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that BandLab Parties shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Selection, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.