The last contests of the year are here, so take your final shot at being crowned champ in 2023! Shoot for up to $500 in cash AND unmissable prize bundles by entering your outstanding tracks in these challenges.
Ready to flaunt your remixing prowess? Chop, flip, or manipulate this hip-hop beat by producer Bones Beat (@bonesbeats305), and show us what you’ve got.
Put a fresh spin on this beat for your shot to wrap up the year with $500 and new audio equipment from IK Multimedia – including the popular iRig audio interface that connects your gear, instruments, and more to BandLab on mobile and Mac/PC!
Entry Period: 1 December 2023 to 31 December 2023
1st: 500 USD and a IK Multimedia prize bundle including: an iLoud Micro Monitor, iRig Pro Quattro I/O, iRig Mic Studio, iRig Keys 2, UNO Synth PRO X, and all IK apps
2nd: 100 USD and a IK Multimedia prize bundle including: an iRig Pro Duo I/O, iRig Keys 2 Mini, and all IK apps
3rd: 100 USD and a IK Multimedia prize bundle including: iRig HD X, and all IK apps
4th: 100USD and a IK Multimedia prize bundle including: iRig USB, and all IK apps
The dark, eerie melody blended seamlessly with the soft vocal harmonies – a masterpiece deserving of the top spot!
Soundtrack the festive season and create a banger that will be a mainstay on our holiday playlists! Channel the spirit of Christmas in your original tune for a chance to bag some moolah this December.
Entry Period: 1 December 2023 to 31 December 2023
This beautifully written track delivered the Christmas cheer big time. Plus, the vocals and overall production were on point!
Cook up an instrumental track that speaks louder than words! Use Virtual Instruments in Studio to craft your track, or showcase your instrumental-playing techniques with a guitar solo or drum fill – the choice is yours.
Entry Period: 1 December 2023 to 31 December 2023
The guitar stole the show in this piece! Really immersive track that took us on a journey, what an absolute delight.
How we select our winners
The #IKMultimedia, #CozyChristmas, and #Mental4Instrumentals finalists will be shortlisted by the community voting on their favorite tracks, in the form of total likes attributed to the eligible revision during the contest period.
A judging panel from the BandLab team will then select the winners for ALL contests based on originality, artistic style, marketability, and technical quality of the eligible revision(s).
The judges’ decision will be final – and winners will be ultimately confirmed based on a combination of the metrics detailed above so get creative and be sure to promote your entry to get others to listen!
You can enter as many times as you like with different tracks, as long as they are published for the first time during the competition period.
For more information on how to enter a BandLab Contest, we’ve got some sweet tips for you.
How do I win?
Publish a track on BandLab. You can use any device – iOS, Android, or Web! Tag it with the competition hashtag in the song description, or fork the relevant track linked to a contest and your track will automatically be entered.
BandLab is FREE to use – you can sign up here, or download BandLab on your iOS or Android device.
FYI: Your entry has to be published for the first time during the competition period. If you have a private track created before the entry period that you would like to submit, you can do so when you publish it – but unpublishing an older track and republishing it will not work. Editing an existing song’s description with the hashtag doesn’t count either! For forking contests, make sure you fork directly from the contest page or linked blog post to ensure your entry makes it to the general contest feed.
Submissions don’t need to be created during the entry period, just published for the first time – so even if the contest hasn’t started yet, you can prepare your tracks now to make sure you have a head-start when the contest opens!
IMPORTANT: Users found to be in violation of the BandLab Community Guidelines or contest rules during the contest period will be automatically disqualified from the winner’s selection process.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The #IKMultimedia, #CozyChristmas, and #Mental4Instrumentals Music Competitions (the “Competition”) are organized by BandLab Singapore Pte Ltd.
2. The Competition is open to anyone worldwide, except employees of BandLab, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above.
4. Competition starts on 1st December 2023 PT (Pacific Time). To enter, each participant in the Competition must submit a published revision (Revision) with the appropriate hashtag in the description to the BandLab Community, unless otherwise mandated as in the case of forking contests. Multiple submissions per participant are welcome. Each Revision must comply with the following requirements: 4.1 Published for the first time during the competition period 4.2 Have the appropriate hashtag in the description and/or be a Forked entry of the appropriate track 4.3 Be in accordance with any additional contest rules
5. Each participant warrants to BandLab that all works used in their submission are (a) original works of the participant, (b) works in the public domain and/or (c) third party owned works which are authorized or licensed for use and reproduction by BandLab in the manner set out in paragraph 14 and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions. Each submission must clearly and separately indicate the sources of copyrighted materials, if any, used in the creation of the Revision. Participants must clear the rights to use any copyrighted works in their submission. Each participant hereby indemnifies BandLab Technologies and its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners (“BandLab Technologies Entities”) against any loss or damages suffered by BandLab and/or any of the BandLab Entities arising from any third party claims against use of the participant’s submitted Revision.
6. BandLab reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
7. Online submission starts from 1st December 2023 PT (Pacific Time) and ends on 31st December 2023 PT (Pacific Time), unless otherwise stated explicitly on the official BandLab Blog.
8. A BandLab panel of judges will pick a minimum of 4 winners. The participant submitting each winning Revision will be notified via email by or before 15th January 2024.
9. The Competition prizes for each entry will be: 1st: 500USD; 2nd – 4th: 100USD, unless otherwise stated explicitly on the official BandLab Blog. The prizes shall only be paid out to Contestants who qualify to participate by meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any claims for copyright infringement against BandLab as a result of the winning Revisions posted to BandLab, BandLab reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
10. All decisions made by BandLab in relation to this Competition are final and no inquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by BandLab.
11. No obligation will be incurred by BandLab by reason of participation in this Competition or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this event.
12. Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
13. Each participant hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grants BandLab Technologies all consents and waivers necessary to record, use and publicize the participant’s name and other particulars, photographs, performance, appearance, likeness, and/or voice (as the case may be) in any manner as BandLab Technologies shall in its sole discretion deem fit. Each participant acknowledges that BandLab Technologies shall be at liberty to publish and otherwise use any recordings made by the participant, including without limitation telephone recordings, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs (if any), for promotional and publicity purposes (whether now or in the future) or such other purposes as BandLab Technologies may deem appropriate.
14. Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of BandLab.
15. BandLab reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. BandLab further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
16. Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that BandLab, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.