In the vast world of online media, it can be difficult to get your music noticed. Your potential fans are out there, but without a push in the right direction, they might not be able to find you. What if there was a smart, easy way to capture these audiences?
Say hello to Zire, an automated music promotion service that we’re excited to offer you via ReverbNation! From ad design to monitoring and optimization, Zire will do all the heavy lifting and turn your album release into a captivating campaign that’s impossible to ignore. With Zire’s automated technology, you’ll get more clicks on Facebook, Instagram, and the most-visited music websites.
6 steps to a customized ad campaign on Zire
So, how does it work?
- First, pick a public BandLab track or album that you want to promote. You can do this from your personal revision page – locate the banner on the right that says “Promote This Track”.
- Then, you’ll be led to the Zire page where you can review your release details and upload high-res album artwork and images of your choosing.
- Next, you can add a 30-second preview of your song for fans to preview and rate as part of your ads.
- Wait a few seconds for Zire to begin crafting your campaign. When it’s ready, you can preview your campaign!
- Now that you have an idea of what to expect, you can set your campaign budget and duration according to your needs.
- Lastly, you’ll be led to the checkout page where you can submit your very first Zire campaign!
Gain valuable insights to take your music further
Once published, you can check out how your campaign is performing with statistics on user impressions, interactions, and locations where the most traffic is coming from. By the end of your campaign, you’ll have a good idea where the bulk of your most engaged audience is located. Better yet, Zire will send you an email with a detailed report that tells your campaign’s story, including your best ads and images, ad views, song previews and ratings, fan stats, and more.
Ready for a full-fledged ad campaign that’s uniquely yours? Check out Zire today.
As this feature is being rolled out in stages, you might not have access to it just yet. If so, fill up this form to express your interest!
Read more: Introducing Crowd Review: Get your music rated before release