**Contest has now officially closed**
Meet the Winners
iRig Pro Duo Winner:
iRig Keys Pro Winner:
iRig Mic Studio Winner:
About the Contest
BandLab has partnered up with IK Multimedia to give you a chance to win some of the best IK Multimedia products in the market! Showcase your creativity on BandLab and tag your latest revision (song, track, rap, remix) with #IKMultimediaWIN to enter the contest.
IK Multimedia is the world’s leading provider of hardware that creates connectivity for musicians to the new devices of the world, namely smartphones and computers.
Just like BandLab, IK Multimedia is committed to building products with the mobile musician in mind, as well as creating the tools to inspire new levels of creativity.
*Scroll down for full Terms and Conditions.
We’re giving away 3 incredible prizes!
- The best instrument track will win an iRig Pro DUO
- The best keyboard track will win an iRig Keys Pro
- The best vocal track will win an iRig Mic Studio
How do I win?
To submit a contest entry, follow these steps:
- Create a track on BandLab—it can be a beat, a remix, or anything musical inspired by the ‘Future of Music’
- Publish your track and add #IKMultimediaWIN in the description
How do I create a track on BandLab?
If you’re new, sign up on your web browser (Chrome recommended) or install BandLab on your mobile device. BandLab is available on iOS and Android. BandLab is and will always be FREE, without any add-ons or charges.
If you’re on mobile:
- Create a new project by tapping the + sign
- Hit the Red button to start recording OR import a track by tapping Import Audio (Tap Pro Mode if you’re recording multiple tracks)
- Create your entry
- Tap Save, add #IKMultimediaWIN in the description, and select Publish Immediately.
If you’re on Web:
- Click + Create on the top right hand panel, then click on New Project.
- You’ll enter the Mix Editor—greeting you is a pop-up where you can choose 6 ways to start your song. You can:
- Record using your built-in mic or your personal microphone (recommended)
- Create a sequenced beat with our Drum Machine
- Import an Audio track (.mp3, .wav or .aac files), or MIDI files
- Choose from a library of loops to kickstart your song
- Use the built-in Virtual Instruments like drums, synth bass, piano and many more. You can use your computer keyboard, or even better, plug in your MIDI controller
- Plug in your guitar or bass, and use BandLab as an amp, with effects and all
- Once you’ve selected one of the above, hit the red Record to begin your recording. Hit the same button to stop
- When you’re finished with your song, click the Save button at the top right of the screen. Remember to add #IKMultimediaWIN in the description, click Save & Publish
14th November 1200hrs (UTC+08.00) to 5th December 2016, 2359 hrs.
How we pick the winners
Likes! Most likes in their categories will take home their respective prizes.
How do I get more likes?
Because this competition is all about likes, we’ll give you some tips:
Get active within the BandLab community. Following other users makes them more likely to check out your profile and published tracks. Follow, like, comment and even collaborate with other BandLab users to build a rapport within the community.
Keep sharing! BandLab makes it easy to share your published music to your social media profiles. Encourage your friends to sign up on BandLab to like your submission.
Don’t submit too late! An earlier submission means more time to accumulate those likes.?
Contest Terms and Conditions
- The #MasteredbyBandLab Music Competition (the “Competition”) is organized by IK Multimedia US, LLC(“IK Multimedia”).
- The Competition is open to anyone residing in Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar and Vietnam, except employees of IK Multimedia or BandLab, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above. Each participant must be able to produce documents to prove that he/she resides in Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar or Vietnam. Where requested by BandLab, each participant shall produce his IC or Passport (supported by a valid Work Permit/Employment Pass/ Student Pass) for verification purposes.
- The Competition starts on 11th November 2016. To enter, each participant in the Competition must submit a published revision (Revision) with a #IKMultimediaWIN tag in the description to the BandLab Community. Multiple submissions per participant are welcome. Each Revision must comply with the following requirements:
- Created and published during the competition period
- Have a #IKMultimediaWIN tag in the description
- Each participant warrants to BandLab that all works used in their submission are (a) original works of the participant, (b) works in the public domain and/or (c) third party owned works which are authorized or licensed for use and reproduction by BandLab in the manner set out in paragraph 14 and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions. Each submission must clearly and separately indicate the sources of copyrighted materials, if any, used in the creation of the Revision. Participants must clear the rights to use any copyrighted works in their submission. Each participant hereby indemnifies BandLab Technologies and its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners (“BandLab Technologies Entities”) against any loss or damages suffered by BandLab and/or any of the BandLab Entities arising from any third party claims against use of the participant’s submitted Revision.Each participant hereby indemnifies IK Multimedia and its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners (“IK Multimedia Entities”) against any loss or damages suffered by IK Multimedia and/or any of the IK Multimedia Entities arising from any third party claims against use of the participant’s submitted Revision.
- BandLab reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
Online submission starts from 11th November 2016, 1200 hrs (UTC+08.00) and ends on 5th December 2016, 2359 hrs (UTC+08.00).
- The Revision that receives the most Likes in the BandLab Community will be chosen as the Winner. The participant submitting each winning Revision will be notified via email by 10th December 2016. Members of the public will be able to cast their vote by liking Revisions in the BandLab Community until 5th December 2016, 2359 hrs.
- The Competition prize is a IK Multimedia online voucher worth S$500. BandLab reserves the right to remove or change any of the prizes offered.The prize shall only be paid out to Contestants who qualify to participate meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any claims for copyright infringement against IK Multimedia or BandLab as a result of the winning Revisions posted to BandLab, BandLab reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- All decisions made by IK Multimedia in relation to this Competition are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by IK Multimedia.
- No obligation will be incurred by IK Multimedia by reason of participation in this Competition or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this event.
- Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of IK Multimedia, BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to IK Multimedia or BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Each participant hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grants BandLab Technologies and IK Multimedia all consents and waivers necessary to record, use and publicize the participants’ name and other particulars, photographs, performance, appearance, likeness and/or voice (as the case may be) in any manner as BandLab Technologies or IK Multimedia shall in its sole discretion deem fit. Each participant acknowledges that BandLab Technologies and IK Multimedia shall be at liberty to publish and otherwise use any recordings made by participant, including without limitation telephone recordings, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs (if any), for promotional and publicity purposes (whether now or in the future) or such other purposes as BandLab Technologies or IK Multimedia may deem appropriate.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of BandLab.
- BandLab reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. BandLab further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that BandLab, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.