**The contest has closed! Big thank you to everyone who entered.
Together with good people at A3C, we have found our winner! Shout out to Asir Ellis! You’ll be on your way to the A3C Hip Hop Festival and Conference!
Listen to his dope winning track:
Want to go to the best Hip Hop Conference in the world? Show us your best original hip hop track and a pair of tickets could be yours.
About the Contest
A3C (All 3 Coasts) Festival & Conference engages and inspires the artists, entrepreneurs, and creatives that shape hip-hop culture. Founded in 2005, A3C has grown from a local showcase to become one of the most important hip-hop events of the year, which is commonly referred to as “Hip-Hop’s Family Reunion.”
The 3-day conference followed by 2-day festival (Wednesday, October 4 – Sunday October 8) aims to empower and educate those that shape hip-hop music, technology, and culture. The A3C Conference hosts dozens of panels, workshops, mixers, mentor sessions and interviews with hundreds of tastemakers, thought-leaders and industry experts.
*Scroll down for full Terms and Conditions.
A pair of ‘A3C Pass’ tickets to the A3C Festival & Conference in Georgia, Atlanta (October 4–8).
This prize is for the Festival and Conference tickets only. You do need to get yourself there – but we want to get you through the door to join together with artists, creatives and entrepreneurs in the music industry to connect, learn and create.
How do I win?
- Publish your best Hip Hop or Rap track on BandLab. You can use any device — iOS, Android or web!
- Tag it with #WINAC3 in the song description.
FYI: Your entry has to be a new track, created and published during the competition period. Editing an existing song’s description with the hashtag doesn’t count!
How we pick the winners
The BandLab team will shortlist – but the ultimate winner will be selected by the team at A3C for its originality, skill and swagger.
Submit your entries by 23rd August 2017, 2359hrs (UTC +8).
Contest Terms and Conditions
The #WINA3C Music Competition (the “Competition”) is organised by BandLab Singapore Pte Ltd.
- The Competition is open to anyone worldwide, except employees of BandLab, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above.
- Competition starts on 8th August 2017 0001hr (UTC +8). To enter, each participant in the Competition must submit a published revision (Revision) with a #WINAC3 tag in the description to the BandLab Community. Multiple submissions per participant are welcome. Each Revision must comply with the following requirements:
- Created and published during the competition period
- Have a #WINA3C tag in the description
- Each participant warrants to BandLab that all works used in their submission are (a) original works of the participant, (b) works in the public domain and/or (c) third party owned works which are authorised or licensed for use and reproduction by BandLab in the manner set out in paragraph 14 and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions. Each submission must clearly and separately indicate the sources of copyrighted materials, if any, used in the creation of the Revision. Participants must clear the rights to use any copyrighted works in their submission. Each participant hereby indemnifies BandLab Technologies and its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners (“BandLab Technologies Entities”) against any loss or damages suffered by BandLab and/or any of the BandLab Entities arising from any third party claims against use of the participant’s submitted Revision.
- BandLab reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
- Online submission starts from 8th August 2017, 0001 hrs (UTC +8) and ends on 23rd August, 2359 hrs (UTC +8).
- A BandLab panel of judges will shortlist 10 Revisions. The winner and 2 runners up will be selected from the shortlist by the team at A3C. In the event that the winner is unable to travel to the event, the tickets will go to the first runners up. In the event that the winner and first runner up are unable to travel to the event, the tickets will go to the second runner up. The participant submitting each winning Revision will be notified via email by 16th August 2017. Members of the public will be able to cast their vote by liking Revisions in the BandLab Community until 9th Agust 2017, 2359 hrs (UTC +8).
- The Competition prizes will be: 1 pair of ‘A3C Pass’ tickets to the A3C Festival & Conference on 4th – 8th October 2017. The prizes shall only be paid out to Contestants who qualify to participate meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any claims for copyright infringement against BandLab as a result of the winning Revisions posted to BandLab, BandLab reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- The winner is responsible for travel to and accommodation at the Festival and Conference.
- All decisions made by BandLab in relation to this Competition are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by BandLab.
- No obligation will be incurred by BandLab by reason of participation in this Competition or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this event.
- Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Each participant hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grants BandLab Technologies all consents and waivers necessary to record, use and publicise the participants’ name and other particulars, photographs, performance, appearance, likeness and/or voice (as the case may be) in any manner as BandLab Technologies shall in its sole discretion deem fit. Each participant acknowledges that BandLab Technologies shall be at liberty to publish and otherwise use any recordings made by the participant, including without limitation telephone recordings, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs (if any), for promotional and publicity purposes (whether now or in the future) or such other purposes as BandLab Technologies may deem appropriate.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of BandLab.
- BandLab reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. BandLab further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that BandLab, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.