**This contest is closed. Stay tuned for more contests!**
Congratulations to our winner Lim Zhi Pei! Listen to the winning entry:
About the Contest
We want you to showcase your creativity and let you master your tracks for FREE on BandLab. To enter the contest all you’ve got to do is master a track on BandLab and tag it with #MusicRadar
Most number of likes win—so share your entry with your friends on your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more to get your music heard and liked!
*Scroll down for full Terms and Conditions.
How do I win?
To submit a contest entry, follow these steps:
- Master a track using our built-in Mastering tool
- Publish your mastered track and add #MusicRadar in the description
How do I master and publish a track on BandLab?
Our automated mastering is always free for all users, and is fast and easy to use. Mastering is only available via the web—but anything you record or upload on your phone is instantly synced to the cloud so you can re-master it with just a click when you get home to your desktop.
There are two ways to submit a track for mastering. Here’s how:
If you start a new project:
If you want to Master an existing project on BandLab:
- Go to your Projects. Click on the track you want to master
- Click Edit Mastering to master your track
- Publish it with a #MusicRadar in the song description
Submit your entries by 2nd January 2017, 2359 hrs.
How we pick the winners
Most number of likes win.
How do I get more likes?
Because this competition is all about likes, we’ll give you some tips:
Get active within the BandLab community. Following other users makes them more likely to check out your profile and published tracks. Follow, like, comment and even collaborate with other BandLab users to build a rapport within the community.
Keep sharing! BandLab makes it easy to share your published music to your social media profiles. Encourage your friends to sign up on BandLab to like your submission.
Don’t submit too late! An earlier submission means more time to accumulate those likes.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- The #MusicRadar Music Competition (the “Competition”) is organised by BandLab Singpore Pte Ltd.
- The Competition is open to anyone worldwide, except employees of BandLab, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above.
- Competition starts on 5th December 2016. To enter, each participant in the Competition must submit a published revision (Revision) with a #MusicRadar tag in the description to the BandLab Community. Multiple submissions per participant are welcome. Each Revision must comply with the following requirements:
- Created and published during the competition period
- Have a #MusicRadar tag in the description
- Each participant warrants to BandLab that all works used in their submission are (a) original works of the participant, (b) works in the public domain and/or (c) third party owned works which are authorised or licensed for use and reproduction by BandLab in the manner set out in paragraph 14 and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions. Each submission must clearly and separately indicate the sources of copyrighted materials, if any, used in the creation of the Revision. Participants must clear the rights to use any copyrighted works in their submission. Each participant hereby indemnifies BandLab Technologies and its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners (“BandLab Technologies Entities”) against any loss or damages suffered by BandLab and/or any of the BandLab Entities arising from any third party claims against use of the participant’s submitted Revision.Each participant hereby indemnifies Music Radar and its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners against any loss or damages suffered by Music Radar and/or any of the Music Radar Entities arising from any third party claims against use of the participant’s submitted Revision.
- BandLab reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
Online submission starts from 5th December 2016, 0001 hrs and ends on 2nd January 2017, 2359 hrs.
- The Revision that receives the most Likes in the BandLab Community will be chosen as the Winner. The participant submitting each winning Revision will be notified via email by 10th January 2017. Members of the public will be able to cast their vote by liking Revisions in the BandLab Community until 2nd January 2017, 2359 hrs.
- The Competition prize is a Fender guitar worth S$3199 BandLab reserves the right to remove or change any of the prizes offered.The prize shall only be paid out to Contestants who qualify to participate meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any claims for copyright infringement against Music Radar or BandLab as a result of the winning Revisions posted to BandLab, BandLab reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- All decisions made by Music Radar in relation to this Competition are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by Music Radar.
- No obligation will be incurred by Music Radar by reason of participation in this Competition or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this event.
- Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Each participant hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grants BandLab Technologies and Music Radar all consents and waivers necessary to record, use and publicise the participants’ name and other particulars, photographs, performance, appearance, likeness and/or voice (as the case may be) in any manner as BandLab Technologies or Music Radar shall in its sole discretion deem fit. Each participant acknowledges that BandLab Technologies and Music Radar shall be at liberty to publish and otherwise use any recordings made by participant, including without limitation telephone recordings, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs (if any), for promotional and publicity purposes (whether now or in the future) or such other purposes as BandLab Technologies or Swee Lee may deem appropriate.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of BandLab.
- BandLab reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. BandLab further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that BandLab, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.