BandLab is so much more than just a music making tool on your phone or browser. Yes, we’re always looking to roll out new music making features and bug fixes on the Mix Editor, but the other social features deserve just as much love too.
Now, we’ve introduced more improvements and changes to your social experience on BandLab. Read on to learn about your new features on BandLab.
Connect more accounts to your BandLab profile page
Earlier this year, we released a feature which lets you showcase your personal website, and Instagram account on your BandLab profile page. Now, there are more.
You can now connect your YouTube channel, SoundCloud profile and your Spotify for Artists profile on your BandLab page. Learn how to connect these profiles here.
Show some love by dropping a ❤️ on comments. Simple enough! When you receive a like on your comment, you will receive a notification too.
More privacy settings
We’ve introduced new privacy settings for Chat and comments. This means you can now decide who is able to message you on BandLab Chat and who can comment on your posts or songs. You can choose from:
- Your followers and people you follow
- People you follow.
Here’s how you can access these privacy settings.
- Tap on your profile picture to access your profile page
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on Privacy, then Chat, or Comments
- Here you can choose who can message you.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner, then click on Settings
- Click on Privacy
- Under Chat or Comments, you can choose who can message you.
Keep up to date with more new features on BandLab by checking out our blog. Meanwhile, keep making music!