Making music instantly sounds like it might be an overstatement, but if you’ve tuned into our Looper series, then you’ve found out just how easy it is. A few taps of a button or a swipe of screen is really all it takes to get started and there is a bunch of ways to make the music your own! If you haven’t caught any of it, check out the entire series at the following links…
- Make Music Instantly: Part 1 – Looper Introduction
- Make Music Instantly: Part 2 – Sound Packs and Recording
- Make Music Instantly: Part 3 – Editing and Effects
- Make Music Instantly: Part 4 – Trigger Functions
- Make Music Instantly: Part 5 – Tempo and Key Signature
Our sound packs have loads of interesting sounds and loops in the different packs for you to play around with. Today, Tommy is going to show us how to record and layer sounds from more than one pack using the Mix Editor, so you can go cross-genre and create your own style and sound! Check it out here…
Thanks Tommy and thank you all for tuning in! This marks the end of our first how-to series featuring the Looper, we hope you’ve enjoyed learning how to get hands on with it and you’re making some awesome beats and sharing them with your friends. You can find all of our Looper how to’s and future tutorials at #BeBetterWithBandLab.
Now get creating!
Check out the entire series on how to use the Looper. To try out the Looper, download BandLab here.
- Part 1 – Looper Introduction
- Part 2 – Sound Packs and Recording
- Part 3 – Editing and Effects
- Part 4 – Trigger Functions
- Part 5 – Tempo and Key Signature
- Part 6 – Combining Looper Tracks